Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quote from Abraham Lincoln

Hi everybody!  I heard from several people yesterday that it was snowing where they live.  That's just wrong!  Well, where I live it is sunny with highs in the 60's and low 70's.  Perfect weather.  Feels like Fall, my favorite month.  Well, enough about the weather, let's talk cards....

I announced yesterday that I am a designer on The Outlawz (Woo Hoo) and today I have one more exciting announcement.... two of my cards are going to be published in a magazine.  You haven't seen the cards yet.  You'll have to wait until the magazine comes out on May 15th.  More details to come.....

Someone asked me to make six of the same Mother's Day card.  She wanted something pretty, simple, have some pearls or rhinestones, and a quote from Abraham Lincoln on the front.  I've never heard this quote before and can't imagine Lincoln saying this but you learn something new everyday.  Here are the six cards....

"All that I am,
or hope to be,
I owe to my
Angel Mother."
-Abraham Lincoln









I hope you aren't getting bored with my Mother's Day cards because I still have more to make.  I told you I had a lot of orders to fill.  I'm not complaining though.  :)

I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow!










6 comments:

930apples said...

Those cards are just too beautiful for words, Gina!

930apples said...

Keep up the good work, the cards are beauties! I am now the proud Mother of the designer!

Angelica Schmidt said...

Beautiful Mother's day cards! Congrats on being chose to be a designer on Outlawz!

Patti J said...

Wow, Regina, you've been busy again! Beautiful cards, and Congrats on your Designer spot on the Outlawz - what a great group of folks to be designing with! Also, congrats on your publication - can't wait to see where they'll be! Hugs...

Leta said...

Congratulations Regina...designer for the outlawz....wow!!! Cant wait to see the cards you created for them.. Your mother's day cards are fabulous

Donna said...

Great saying and beautiful designs!