Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Have Some Birthday Cheer

Hi everybody!  Does your mouth water when you see a picture of a frozen drink?  Well let's put that to the test.  I made this card for a challenge on Gina K Designs.  The challenge is called 'How Charming' in which a charm has to be used somewhere on the card.   I used the charm like a drink locator.  At parties sometimes you'll receive a charm to hang on your drink so that you know which one is yours if you set it down.  Just a fun card to make!




The image is from Gina K Designs Sweet Strawberries by Theresa Momber.  The sentiment is also from Gina K Designs Petals and Wings kit. The strawberry patterned paper on the bottom of the card is called Vines and Berries and the top is called On The Red Carpet, both by Gina K Designs.  I used glossy accents on the strawberry and drink to make them shiny.  I used copic markers to color the image and lightly sponged with Momento Sky Blue ink.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow!  

3 comments:

930apples said...

Oh, I was so glad to see that happy card! it's sooo cheery!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cool card. I did not join in that challenge as personal things got in the way. But I sure like your idea and heaven knows I have charms to play with too on my cards. So might still end up doing it later on.

Devonpixie said...

Fantastic card you are a very talented lady lol