Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

La La Land Crafts

Hi everybody!  Someone told me about La La Land Crafts so I went to their website and I have to say that their stamps are SO cute!  You can buy red rubber etched stamps or digital stamps.  I bought both, the digis so that I could practice coloring with my copic markers.  I'm taking a copic marker class online from Suzanne Dean called Color Me Creative and she said these images are great for coloring because there's a lot of space in each section to color (face, hair, clothing).

Here is a card I made using one of their rubber stamps called Summer Lucky.



Isn't that cute??  He is enjoying his Summer.  LOL!  I used Gina K Designs Little Boy Blue card stock and the patterned paper is called Pool Side, how appropriate.  The white organza ribbon is also from Gina K.  I colored the image with copic markers.

I hope you'll check out this website.  I'm sure you'll think the stamps are as cute as I do.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Regina




5 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Regina! Great job on the coloring!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That's a very lovable mutt - such a great card!

930apples said...

Looks like fun in the sun! How cute!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

He is adorable and your coloring is amazing! Love.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute image and it looks like you are doing great in the Copic class too.