Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Stamp TV Challenges - I did them ALL!

Hi everybody!  This is the first week in a LONG time that I've participated in all of the Stamp TV challenges for the week.  I wanted to share those cards with you.


This one is called Flowers.  You have to make a card that has flowers of some kind on it.



I used the Emboss Resist technique on the background using the sunflower stamp.


The next challenge is called Elderly.  You have to make a card to appreciate our Elderly like a thinking of you card for example.


I used Gina K Designs Celebrate the Seasons flower stamp and matched it to Bo Bunny paper. 


I think I posted this one already.... the final challenge was the CAS challenge



I used Gina K Designs stamps called Autumn Beauty by Theresa Momber.

If you've never played in the Stamp TV challenges you really should give them a try!  The prize is a grab bag of Gina K stamps.  If you've never tried her stamps, you're in for a real treat.  
Please give the challenges a try next week! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!



No comments: