Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Winter Wishes

Hi Everybody!  I hope you get to enjoy the extra hour from daylight savings today.  Get some extra sleep or maybe craft! 

Yesterday I made a card using a Gina K Designs stamp set called Simple Snowflakes by Tami Mayberry.  I think this is a great card to send out after the first of the year if you're too busy to send out Christmas cards during the holiday season.



I used Gina K Designs card stock in White and Red Hot.  I used Memento Summer Sky ink for the blue ones.  The red ones are Tim Holt Festive Berries for the small ones and the focal image is Clearsnap Cherry ink. The gems are from Kaiserkraft and the ribbon and button are from my stash. 

Wouldn't you agree that this would be a perfect card to use to wish someone a Happy New Year? 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty, red and white is such a stunning color combo.

Lalo said...

WOW check out this card...Christmas all over it!!!