Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5 - 12 Days of Holiday Projects Blog Hop

 


Welcome to Day 5 of  The 12 Days of Holiday Projects Blog Event. Several crafty bloggers and I decided to post one holiday project a day for 12 days - just for fun.  The projects will be anything crafty such as cards, ornaments, wreaths, advent calendars, etc… We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hope they will give you some inspiration for your own holiday craft projects. You will find links to all the other participating bloggers below. Hopefully you can find time to look at their blogs and leave comments on any that inspire you. Happy Holiday Crafting!!
 
This is  the card I made.



I used Gina K Designs card stock in Red Hot and Grass Green.  Patterned paper is Bobunny Mistletoe Collection.  Ink is Memento Tuxedo Black.  The image is from La La Land Crafts.   The greeting is from Gina K Designs Deck the Halls.  The ribbon and twine are from Ribbon Carousel and gems from Kaiserkraft. I used Resplendent Rectangles and Curved Rectangles Spellbinders Dies. I used Crystal Stickles on the hat and dress fur and colored with copic markers. Button from my stash. 

Below are links to the other blog hop participants.  Please take time to go to their blogs to see their beautiful creations.
If you're here on my blog just to see what I'm up to, thank you, and please start the blog hop with
Barb Murphy.  Otherwise, hop on over to Veronica's blog.

 
 
I hope you're enjoying the blog hop.    
Thanks for hopping with us. 

5 comments:

Donna B. said...

What cute card! Love that image and how you colored her!!

Desire Fourie said...

Regina this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

TammieLien said...

Regina I absoulutly love you card.You did a fantasic on coloring.Putting it all together:)))

Amy Martin said...

Very cute card. Great coloring. I hope one day soon I can color like that.

Unknown said...

You do a marvelous job coloring, very cute!!