Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Guest Designer for Crafty Card Gallery

Hi Everybody,
I'm back today with another crafty project as Guest Designer for the week at Crafty Card Gallery. My friend, Jennifer, asked me to post a few creations this week on her blog as a Guest Designer and this is the second one:



I used Gina K Designs card stock in Cherry Red and Kraft, stamps from Gina K Designs called True Love. 
Inks are Memento Tuxedo Black and Festive Berries by Tim Holtz.  I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. Gems are from Archivers.  Ribbon is  from my stash.

I'd love it if you'd check out my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Wright said...

Love this Regina! Absolutely gorgeous combinations of colours too!