Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Close To My Heart Introduction and Card

Hi everybody,

I am excited to have my starter kit as a Close To My Heart Consultant. I have to admit when I was asked if I was interested in selling it, I wasn't sure because I had never tried the product.  I wanted to try the stamps,  feel the papers, etc., to make sure the quality met the highest standards possible.  I was very impressed!  The clear stamps stamped perfectly and I could feel the quality.  The ink was very nice, stamped clean.  The card stock and patterned paper was beautiful.  I know this is going to sound ridiculous but I was even impressed with the 4x5 acrylic block in the kit.  There is a line at the very bottom of the block if you want to make sure your stamp is lined up straight like at the bottom of the page for instance. It's the perfect size and you can tell by the weight that is a nice quality block.  There is also cute chipboard if you like to use that, a card making idea book, scrap booking idea book and more. 

If you would be interested in more information about becoming a consultant yourself, please let me know.  You would be able to purchase the supplies at a discount.  If you would like to place an order, I would be glad to help you with that as well.  Below is a link to my Close To My Heart web page. 




 Here is a picture of some of the gorgeous papers included in the kit.  Drool!  LOL!





Here is a card I made using some stamps and paper from my kit. 



The stamp is a pie shape stamp and you can stamp different things in the little pie sections.  I made this one a spinner card.  First time I've made one of these.  This card was a lot of fun to make and slightly different than what I normally create.  I figure a little change can be good, right? 

I just wanted to share my excitement about my new venture with you.  If you have any questions please let me know.  You can reach me on Facebook Cards by Regina page or email at cardsbyregina@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!



2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is gorgeously creative. Love the cheerful colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Allie Gower said...

Congratulations on your new adventure!
Beautiful card.

Allie
MyCardParty.com