Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Guest Designer - Market Street Stamps

Hi, my name is Regina Hardy and I am very honored to have been asked to be a guest designer in February for Market Street Stamps.  I live in Lake St. Louis, Missouri, with my husband of 12 years and 3 dogs, the Flinstone clan, Pebbles, Bambam and Barney, two Chocolate Labs and a Pointer/English Springer Spaniel mix.  My hobbies were baking and reading until I discovered card making and now those hobbies have been put on the back burner, along with just about everything else.  I started making cards about 2 years ago and have been an avid card maker ever since.  I don't really have just one style, I make anything from CAS to intricate but mostly in the middle of those.  I recently bought a Silhouette so I'm trying to learn how to take my cards to a new level. 

I'm using the stamp set called Riding By.  It's such a fun set that can be used for a variety of occasions.  This is what the stamp set looks like.




Here's the card I made using this set....


Supplies
Stamps - Market Street Stamps, Riding By
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Dandelion, Tim Holtz, Festive Berries
Card Stock - Gina K Designs White and Red Hot
Patterned Paper - Fancy Pants, The Good Life
Gems - Want2Scrap
Twine - The Twinery
Punch - Fiskars Scalloped Border Punch
Copic Markers
Silhouette


I'll be back with a post on 2/27 using another super cute stamp set from Market Street Stamps.   Until then, please be sure and visit my blog at Cards by Regina.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: