Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Springtime Cards

Hi everybody,
FINALLY, I think we're past the cold weather, past the fear of frost on the flowers so I'm thinking Spring even though Sunday will be 90 degrees.  I think we skipped from the 50's to the 80's.  Never get enough of the nice Fall like temps.  Anyway, my point is that I made a couple of Springtime cards I wanted to share.


 These bird stamps are from Martha Stewart and the birthday greeting is from Gina K Designs Stippled Spring. The little butterfly stamps are also from Gina K Designs Petals and Wings kit and the script stamp is from Botanicals.




I love pinwheels!  Aren't they fun.  I like to make them but this stamp set by Close To My Heart takes the guess work out of it.  They come in 4 different patterns, 3 different sizes along with some fun star stamps.  The greeting is from this set as well called Pinwheels. The paper is from Close To My Heart called Dream Pop paper pack only available in May with a $35 purchase.




Springtime cards are so fun to make with all of the beautiful flowers, butterflies, pinwheels, etc, that you can use.  I hope I've inspired you to make your own beautiful creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a cheerful little card. One can hear the birdies' beautiful song.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are beautiful! I especially like the bird one though. Always a sure sign of spring is the birds moving into the area.