Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Just Because.... For Lori

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share a card I made for my chemo patient.  Her name is Lori.  I can't describe the feeling I have as I'm making cards for her.  I feel like I have a real purpose.  You can sign up to be a Card Angel too.  Just go to Chemoangels.net and complete the Card Angel application.  It's kind of detailed so they can assign you to someone with similar interests.  Please consider doing this.  You just need to send 1-2 cards a week and every now and then a small gift $2-$10.  Can't we all put a little time and money aside for this?  :) 



I used Close To My Heart card stock and patterned papers.  If you've never tried their paper, please do sometime.  You'll love it on your cards and with your Silhouette or Cricut. 

The stamp is from Unity, Sweet Owl Just Because. 

Twine is from Close To My Heart.

Diamond Stickles

Chestnut embossing powder


Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!

No comments: