Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Piece of my Heart Valentine Card

Hi everybody,

I just made my first Valentine card for 2015.  I'm trying to be on the same schedule as the stores lol, since I sell my cards I need to get them out early too.

I am going to start using my Silhouette a lot more.  If I run across something cool I'll share it with you.  I cut out the puzzle pieces with the Silhouette and the sentiment was written with the Silhouette pens.  I love being able to put anything I want on the card now. 

I hope you like it! 




I've been editing my pictures with Picasa and for some reason today I couldn't get into it so I tried PicMonkey for the first time.  I guess it did okay.  I still can't get a program to lighten the background to my satisfaction without lightening the card itself.  Can someone help me with this? 

This next week I'll be getting the glass etching starter kit and vinyl so please watch for some new things to come from me this year.  I'm excited about expanding my product offerings to my client base.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet valentine and the sentiment is perfect with the puzzle you created.

D- said...

Your puzzle heart card is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot