Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

I Brake For Stamps Design Team Announcement

Hi everybody!

I have just a quick post today with some exciting news!  I am on a new design team!  It's been awhile so I'm excited and ready to dive in and start making some fun, new cards and projects.  I am on the I Brake For Stamps Design Team.  This company sells rubber stamps (mounted and unmounted), single and by the sheet and also digis.  Please check them out because there are over 4,000 stamps to choose from!  There is something for everyone.  Here is a link to I Brake For Stamps website.  If you use the code SAVE10REGINA, you will receive a 10% discount. 

Please watch for my new projects using this company's stamps... I Brake For Stamps...



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina

3 comments:

Donna L. said...

Great news, Regina! You have a lot of talent and creativity and
you deserve to be recognized for the amazing cards and
glass etching you do.

Patti J said...

Congratulations, Regina! I have to say that I've missed your beautiful cards!!! I totally LOVE these stamps, and cannot wait to see your amazing creations, my friend :) Good luck, and HAVE FUN!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic news! Have fun with it too!