Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Brutus Monroe New Release

Hi Everybody!

Well, it's official, I'm on the Brutus Monroe Design Team.  I'm really excited to be on this team because I started using some of the products a couple months ago and was very impressed with the quality of everything.  HERE'S A LINK to the Brutus Monroe online store.

A new release started yesterday and I think you will love these stamps.  I think the "When I Grow Up" collection will be a huge hit.  The meaning behind it is that little girls can be anything they want when they grow up.  It doesn't have to be a stereotypical female occupation.  Here are the stamps in the new release:



If you are a cat lover, there are two new stamps that should make you very happy.  Who doesn't love snowmen??  This set is so cute!  There you see the first two of the "When I Grow Up" stamps, an astronaut and a scientist.  You know galaxy backgrounds are so popular right now so can you picture how cute your card will be with this little girl astronaut with your Oxide Ink background?  I'm getting my stamps next week and that will be one way I will use the stamp. 



HERE'S A LINK to the page where these new release stamps are. There are four new stencils as well.  I love to use transfer gel now with stencils and then foil it.  

I just wanted to share this new release and I hope you love what I create in the future with the Brutus Monroe products.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on your new gig!