Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Art Impressions Big Bertha Big Mouth Birthday Card

Hi everybody!

I love making cards because I can make them to fit almost any situation.  Well, after making this one, I think I can cover any situation now lol.  My Mom's top front tooth has been coming out for months now and she has been so upset, mad, etc., and now it's just kind of a running joke.  She smiles and laughs all the time and tries not to because of her missing tooth and is having a really hard time of it.  

Anyway, I saw this stamp back in June and knew I had to have it to make her birthday card.  It is Art Impressions Big Bertha Big Mouth Stamp.  I believe there are a couple other big mouth stamps as well.  There might be more now but as of June I think there were 3.  Tell me this isn't the funniest thing you've ever seen since you know the situation.... it's all in good fun. 





My friend Crystal Lopez colored this image when I was staying at her house a couple weeks ago.  She is so talented and can make cheetah print like no one's business.  Please visit her blog because she is very creative and you will definitely get inspiration from her work.  Here is a link to 8upscrapin

The directions on how to assemble the card with the pull out tab are included.  There is a small square die to use to cut out the mouth area.  The only thing I would tell you is stamp out one and practice cutting it before you cut out your colored one.  Also, when you draw the 2 lines it tells you to draw, I would draw them a little bit more spaced apart and a little longer than your tab is so the tab will fit well and feed easily through the slits.  

Happy Birthday Mom!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Regina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did a great job with this card , thanks for the shout out too .

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is hilarious and so glad your Mom has a good sense of humor. I know exactly how she feels too! I am so glad I now have all false teeth and it was the best thing I ever did. From a little kid on I had rotten teeth and now I can eat things I never could as a kid.