Happy Monday! I haven't made a card in a few days because this past Friday I had a nerve block. I'm hoping it helps cut down or eliminate the migraines that I get. I had kind of a bad weekend feeling sore, tender, tired and sick but feel much better today, so I made a card!
I used a lattice gate fold die that I've been wanting to use for awhile. I posted a couple of butterflies that I colored with Zig Markers last week so I am using the other one on today's card.
I can't believe how long my supply list is for this card! It's amazing how many different supplies you use to make one card isn't it?
This is inside the lattice gates on the front of the card
This is what is inside the card itself.
I used these to attach the butterfly.
Another way you can use this die is to cut out a slightly larger rectangle out of the card base and card stock or patterned paper that you're using on top and have the die inside the card. I'll make another one showing how it looks this way.
- Recollections 110# white card stock for base, Gina K Designs Sweet Corn and Metallic Gold card stock. Gina's metallic card stocks are amazing by the way.
- My Mind's Eye, In Bloom 6x6 paper pad
- Lattice Gate Fold Card, bought from Amazon.
- You Lift Me stamp set by Hampton Arts (butterfly)
- Sweet & Sassy Stamps, Sunshine & Flowers stamp set (inside sentiment)
- Casual Friday Stamps, Pretty Posies (small flower inside)
- Impression Obsession small butterflies dies, DIE046-A (no name on package, just number)
- Gina Marie Designs Oval Cross Stitch Die
- Hello Die, Hello Stamp & Die set by Hero Arts
- Zig Markers
- \Paper Studio, Lattice Embossing Folder
- Stampendous Detail Fine Gold Embossing Powder
- Close To My Heart Hook and Loop Dots (for butterfly)
- Gina K Designs Metallic Gold Twine
- Pop Dots
- Gold Sequins, stash
- Tombo Mono Adhesive
- Scor - Tape 1/4"
I hope you like today's card. This die also came with a plain rectangle die that fits the inside of the gate fold part and it was around $4 on Amazon. I had to wait awhile to get it as it comes from China but if you are not in a hurry, you may can find some good deals.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!