Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Love You More

Hi Everybody,

I made a simple card using a die and foils.  I love how beautiful and shiny foils are and the variety of colors you can get.  I wish there was a setting on a phone/camera to be able to take better pictures since there is a lot of reflection. 

I used the Simon Says Stamp Heart Sprinkle Trail Die.  I love this die because you can use the hearts that come out of the die for a project and also because I love how you can put whatever color cardstock you want behind the die for contrast.  Today's card has foil behind the die for some shine.





I used Oxide Inks for the background in Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and a small amount of Abandoned Coral.  Magenta Deco Foil from Thermoweb is behind the die.  I just cut a piece of foil large enough to cover the open areas of the die and taped it down with score tape. 

The Love die is from Hero Arts Stamp and Cut as well as the sentiment, stamped with Versafine Ink in Onyx Black.  I used the Gina K Designs Fancy Foil in Silver on the word Love.  

I just wanted to make a simple card with lots of fun color and shine.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina