Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Wreath Builder Stamp Set

Hi Everybody,

I made a quick and simple card today using the new Gina K Designs Wreath Builder stamp set.  I LOVE this set!  There are so many possibilities!  I only had about 30 minutes to play so I made this in about 15 minutes.  Next time I will add more stamps and colors.  You use a stencil template with this stamp set to position the stamps all the way around the card using your Misti stamp positioner.

I used Gina K Designs mini ink cubes in Wild Lilac and Turquoise Sea.  The cardstock I used is the Gina K white heavy base weight and the circle die is Wild Lilac.  Bottom layer is Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plain Rainbow patterned paper. I stamped a sentiment in Wild Lilac from the Gina K Designs Heartfelt Hydrangeas stamp set.  

So... I made a boo boo... First I embossed one of the circle stamps in the Wreath Builder kit and masked it off but I didn't stamp my leaf stamps back far enough so it didn't look right to me because some of the leaves were cut off a little  It probably did not matter but I wanted to cover it so I used a die from My Favorite Things called Wild Circle Stitch.  I finished it off by putting Nuvo Crystal Drops in Caribbean Ocean in the centers of the flowers.  They matched the Turquoise Sea ink perfectly. 



I have been seeing some beautiful cards made with this stamp set.  You can get as detailed as you want, use as many colors as you want.  This was my first time using it so now I'm a pro lol.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous and great color choices. I want to play more with mine too but need to get Easter cards done instead. But it is so fun to see the wreath emerge.