I really love the stamp set that I'm using today. It is called Ballerina, Flowers and Numbers from I Brake For Stamps. Here's what it looks like:
This set has so any possibilities! I am envisioning mixed media projects for the future but today I used the White Wash Technique. I used the stamp with the flowers, script and dots, the butterfly and the love infinity stamp. I love how it turned out!
Use Coupon Code SAVE10REGINA to receive 10% off of your order.
I embossed the flowers with white embossing powder, took a water brush and used white pigment ink to water color the flowers to give them the 'white wash' look. Let this dry or heat dry. Then I just used some Fired Brick distress ink with water to give the flowers a soft color. I had originally embossed the script white too but I decided I wanted the script part black so I masked off the flowers, stamped in black and fussy cut the flowers out that I had embossed white and used pop dots to give it some height next to the script. I embossed the small butterfly with black ink and clear embossing powder and used a little of the Fired Brick distress ink to coordinate with the flowers and used pop dots with it also. I stamped the love infinity symbol stamp at the bottom and used some black glitter enamel dots on each side. I used a distress tool to distress the edges of the black and kraft card stock. Finally, I used clear Wink of Stella on the butterfly.
Remember to use Coupon Code SAVE10REGINA to receive 10% off of your order. I'll be using this set more in the future to show you different ways to use it.
- I Brake For Stamps stamp set called Ballerina, Flowers and Numbers
- Recollections 110# White Card Stock for base
- Gina K Designs Black Onyx and Kraft Card Stock
- Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink
- Close To My Heart White Daisy Pigment Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Recollections white embossing powder in Snow
- Stampendous Clear Detail Fine Embossing Powder
- Water Brush
- Tim Holtz Distress Tool
- Pop Dots
- Tombo Dot Runner Mono Adhesive
- Virginia Turtle Black Glitter Enamel Dots
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Regina - I Brake For Stamps Design Team Member