Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Altenew Wishing You Stamps and Watercolor

Hi Everybody,

I did a little watercoloring today.  I used Altenew stamps called Wishing You.  This is such a great Springtime set.  I also got the matching dies.






I used Gansai Tambi watercolor paints on the hummingbird and flower and also a little of some shimmer paints by Yasutomo.  Oh, I just looked and these shimmer paints are $7.95 on Amazon, here a link to the shimmer paints.  Here is a link to the Gansai Tambi watercolor paints, 36 set. There is also a 24 color set.  I used the light blue Zig pen to make a wash background and stamped the sentiment with Memento Lilac Posies.  Added some clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins and used a Tim Holtz distressing tool to go around the edges to give them some interest.

This card is for my Mom.  I took her to the doctor yesterday and then we went to lunch and we had a great time.   I'm giving this card to her to tell her how much fun I had and love her. :)


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous water coloring on these images. I just love the card you made with them.