Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Winner of the 3D Pumpkin Trio

Hi Everybody,

I want to thank you for hopping with The Cutting Cafe's blog hop that started this past Thursday.  I thought the 3D Pumpkin Trio was so cute as a fall decoration, Halloween, etc., so that's why I chose it and wanted someone to win it.  

The winner of this pumpkin file is Missy Dennis.  Congratulations!!!

Please send an email to me at cardsbyregina@gmail.com, with your email address and this file will be sent to you and I would LOVE to see what you make.  The instructions are included with the file but if have any questions, please feel free to ask, either on email or Facebook.  

If you have not ever been to The Cutting Cafe's online shop, I invite you to check out not only the many SVG files but there is also a separate area where you will find clear stamps and accessories for your stamps and files, such as patterned paper, inks, products to use with shaker cards to name just a few. 

The owner, Regina Easter, also makes custom stamps and printed custom ribbon and cellophane bags.  Watch in the near future for me to use some custom ribbon and cellphone bags in a Halloween project. 

If anyone is interested in the 3D Pumpkin Trio I made in the bloghop, HERE IS A LINK.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina

1 comment:

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the winner! Yeah